Malankara Association held today at Sasthamkotta Elected the Following 7 Candidates as Bishops.
1. Fr. Dr. V. M. Abraham (40) - B.Sc. B.D, G.S.T, M.Th, D.min, General Secretary (MGOCM of India), St. George Valiya Pally, Eram, Thumpamon Diocese.
2. Fr. Dr. George Pulikkottil (42) – B.Sc, B.D, M.Th, DTh, Professor, St. Thomas Orthodox Theological Seminary Nagpur. Member St. Mathias Church, South Bazar, Kunnamkulam.
3. Fr. V. M. James (56) – M.A, G.S.T, B.D, M.Th, Dip in Theology manager, Mar Elia Chapel, Mount Horeb Ashram, Sasthamkotta. Member of St. Elias Orthodox Church, Dudhannoor, Chengannoor Diocese.
4. Fr. Dr. John Mathews (57) – B.A, M.R.E, Phd. Professor, Orthodox Theological Seminary, Kottayam. From St. Thomas Orthodox Cathedral, Kollam.
5. Very Rev. Dr. Nathanel Ramban (57) – M.A, B.D, M.Th, DTh. Principal St. Pauls Mission Centre, Mavelikkara. Member Mar Baselios Church, Vazhuvady Mavelikkara Diocese.
6. Fr. Dr. Sabu Kuriakose (43) – B.Sc, G.S.T, B.D, M.Th, D.Th. Principal Secretary to His Holiness Baselios Marthoma Didymus I. Member St. George Valiyapally, Chungathara.
7. Very Rev. Yuhanon Remban (47) M.A, B.D, G.S.T, S.T.M Superior,Holytrinity Ashramam, Ranni. Member St. Thomas Valiya Pally, Pandalam, Chengannoor Diocese.