Dear Church Family,
On August 30, 2020, the Managing Committee decided to move Holy Qurbana outdoors, weather permitting, from September 12 to October 11. Thankfully, this trial period was both spiritually beneficial for our community and compliant with the LA County Health Orders and CDC guidelines. Therefore, the Managing Committee has decided to continue Outdoor Holy Qurbana, weather permitting, until further notice and in full accordance with all safety guidelines.
We would like to appreciate all those who have helped the preparations for Outdoor Holy Qurbana each and every week. Their immense contribution is what has allowed us to participate in Holy Qurbana every week safely and according to CDC guidelines.
Again, thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding during this evolving situation. We pray and hope everyone is in good health.
St. Thomas, LA - Managing Committee