Please register for Christmas Outdoor Holy Qurbono (December 24) by 1PM this Wednesday.
Registration link: http://reopen.stthomasla.com
- Evening Prayer will begin at 4PM
- Facial Coverings are REQUIRED
- Social Distancing guidelines will be followed
- It will be colder in the evening, so please bring appropriate jackets/sweaters as needed
You may NOT attend Holy Qurbono if ANY of the following apply to you:
- -New or worsening cough
- -Sore throat
- -Shortness of breath
- -Fever of more than 100° F or any medicine to reduce fever in the last 24 hours
- -Loss of smell or taste
- -You or anyone in your household who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in last 14 days
Please note: Those with immune-compromising illnesses, diabetes, heart conditions, respiratory conditions must limit interactions and take necessary precautions per CDC guidelines.
Additionally, we will also be live-streaming Christmas Holy Qurbono for those that cannot attend in person.
Live Stream Details on YouTube: https://youtu.be/xqquPEkyWoo
If there are names to be remembered during Holy Qurbono, please use the following link:
Names for Prayer Link: https://forms.gle/HRoTG2oPsy5gRxLY6God still guides seeking hearts to the One True Light.
As the world around us grows darker, the Light of Jesus Christ shines even brighter. He is the Light of truth, of hope, of purity, and of beauty. His Light shines through the faces of those who know Him, through the eyes of those who see Him, through the character of those who walk with Him, and through the hearts of those who love and serve Him.
Wishing you and your family a joyous Christmas! A King is born!